Monday, October 24, 2005

In Which I'm Back

San Francisco is (of course) foggy. I am home again, my laundry has been done, and the girls are off to school. I am feeling rather revived by the trip. The young have capered around me squealing "Mama mama mama!" (especially since I made a pilgrimage to our favorite handmade chocolate shop in the Berkshires, Catherine's Chocolates, and brought home maple sugar candy and chocolate covered cherries--the size of a baby's fist!). I had a good talk with my editor, and return with some interesting ideas about how to attack Miss Tolerance (editor: stop writing book 3 and start writing book 4. It's like the "skip the troublesome scene and go to the next" routine, several orders of magnitude increased). So once I have written the emails and letters and made the phone calls that didn't get made next week, I dive right back into work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Book Four of Tolerance. I like that. Hope this works!

Glad you had a good trip.

Caryn

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home