Thursday, May 26, 2005

In Dreams

Spouse left for Barcelona this morning. Somewhere between his alarm going off and the shuttle company calling to say that van would be there in two minutes, I had a dream, and knew I urgently had to tell him that it was okay not to take the frozen stick of butter and the hot dogs on the plane, if security were worried abou them. So I told him. He got on the shuttle, taking this advice in stride, and I startled hustling to get the kids up and out of the house.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The border between dreamscape and lifeline is permeable in odd ways.

---L.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Madeleine Robins said...

I do wonder why my subconscious decided that a package of Hebrew National hotdogs would constitute a threat.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Madeleine Robins said...

Ack! Look, it's hotdogs! Quick, I must have a shrubbery! I must have fruit! Aiee....

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you can cut down a tree with a haddock, it's probably a dangerous fish

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home