Thursday, March 23, 2006

Categorization

Like everyone else I know, I occasionally give way to the urge to Google myself (doesn't that sound filthy? I mean, really?). Tonight I discovered the 2004-2005 Tayshas High School Reading List (for Austin, Texas) which includes Point of Honour on it. It lists the book as YA. This gives me pause only in that I would not have thought the book had specific YA markers. Of course, To Kill a Mockingbird and Jane Eyre don't have YA markers either, and they get handed over to kids on a regular basis. Not that I'm saying I'm in that class. I was just surprised, is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gregory Feeley said...

They missed the sponge references.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Madeleine Robins said...

Hey, I was merely advocating responsible sexual hygiene, circa 1810.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home